Financial and Administrative Professionals Training
Online Training for Local Government Entities
The Office has instituted online training for Local Government Entities, specifically for those who have responsibility for finance and financial reporting. These sessions are recorded and are available to be viewed at any time.
To receive the latest information from the Office’s Local Government team and to be alerted to upcoming events, new information, auditor alerts and best practices, please Sign Up for Our Mailing List.
CPE Qualifying Training
In order to obtain CPE hours for online training sessions, you must enroll in the course through the Online Training Portal. You may enroll by following the appropriate course link below.
Recorded Online Training Sessions (CPE eligible)
- Lessons Learned: County Treasurer Theft – 1 CPE Hour
- Writing Findings for More Impactful Results – 1 CPE Hour
Recorded Online Training Sessions (Non-CPE)
Below are links to recordings of the Office’s online training sessions. The links open in a new browser window or tab and the recordings are hosted on our Vimeo page.
These recorded session do not currently qualify for CPE credit.
- Cash Receipt Auditing
- How to Upload Reports
- 2016 Reporting Requirements
- Self-Evaluation Form Training
- Non Profit Reporting
- Internal Controls Overview
- Tax Increment Reporting
- Segregation of Duties between Clerk and Treasurer
- Fiscal Procedures for Interlocal Entities
- GRAMA for Local Governments – New!
- Open and Public Meetings