Welcome to the Privacy Resources page. Here you will find resources to help governmental entities as they improve their treatment of private information.
If you are a government entity, how can we help you?
- We can deliver customized privacy training tailored to your needs and audience.
- We can conduct “Privacy Health Checks” – a comprehensive review of administrative, physical and technical safeguards implemented across your organization and we built a roadmap to bridging any gaps we find.
- We have an extensive array of tools, such as templates, checklists, monitoring metrics and educational materials that we would be happy to not only share but teach you how to use.
If you are an individual, how can we help you?
- If you are concerned about your privacy rights not being upheld by government entities, we can assist in investigating it.
- If we discover an improper privacy practice, we report it to the regulator of the entity and suggest ways to improve, including in law.
- If an entity is not communicating with you about your privacy right, we can reach out to them.
- If you want to report something anonymously, go here.