Open Positions – Experienced
The Office has two new openings with Applications due by August 30, 2019 (or until filled).
The first is for the State Transparency Coordinator.
The second position is for a Research Analyst.
Senior Auditor (ongoing)
The Office has an opening for a Senior Auditor. The position is currently open as a full-time position.
Responsibilities of a Senior Auditor include:
- Manage effective and efficient audits and audit teams
- Mentor staff and intern auditors
- Understand organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations
- Assess risks relevant to audit objectives
- Develop audit procedures to address identified risks
- Analyze audit data, prepare report findings, interpret results and identify recommendations
- Write high quality correspondence, reports and other documents
- Propose, prepare and present in-office training
- Maintain a high level of expertise in relevant audit Standards