Transparent Utah Resources
Resources Required by Statute to be Listed on Transparent Utah
- State of Utah Constitutional Debt Limit
- Utah Public School Data-UCAS & School Grades
- Utah Capital Investment Corporation
- Annual School Plant Capital Outlay Reports – Please Follow these instructions to find each report by entity.
- Each entity has to file its own School Plant Capital Outlay Report. These reports are available on the auditor.utah.gov audit report site (select “Search Audit Reports” on the Audit Reports Page).
- Alternately, visit the report search page directly at
- You can search for the reports in TWO Ways.
- Method 1: For broad-based searches (multiple entities and all years) use the Keyword search. Use pairs of words in the title School Plant Capital Outlay Report such as: plant capital, school plant, or outlay report
- A sortable list of the reports for all the entities is available
- Method 2: For a single entity, use the Filtered Report Search
- See image below for an example search.
- Scroll down to “Select your type of government”, and then select “School District or Charter School” from the drop down list
- Scroll down to “Entity” and select the name of the District or School
- Scroll down to “Year” and select desired year for a single report or leave as “Select” to see all available reports by year.
- Scroll down to “Document Type” and select “School Plant Capital Outlay Report” from the drop down list
- Click the Search with Filters Button
- Scroll down to see search results
- List is sortable by Entity and Report Year
Transparent Utah Rules and Statues
- Utah Transparency Advisory Board
- Statutes – 67-3-12 and 63A-18)
- Administrative rule (R123-7)
- Policy 01-01.01 – UPFW – Links to Other Websites
- Policy 01-01.02 – UPFW – Posting of Financial Information by All Participating Entities
- Policy 01-01.03 – UPFW CFO Certification of Financial Information by all participating entities